Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Music: Robin Thicke- The Good Life


We've heard so many different sounds from Robin Thicke over the past few weeks, and once again, he hits his fans with a new track that's sonically different. 
Different from his guitar-riddled "Go Stupid 4 U" and his Timbaland-produced banger "Take It Easy On Me," Robin's latest offering "The Good Life" is a soulful ballad produced by Projay.
"In my old town/ There is no street with my name/ No crown, I am no king/And the kids they don't all know my name/It’s like nothing has changed," sings Robin. 
Robin's forthcoming album, Blurred Lines, will feature guest appearances by Pharrell Williams, T.I., Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, and more. 
Blurred Lines is scheduled for release on July 30. To pre-order Blurred Lines, click here
Take a listen to "The Good Life" below

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion