Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rihanna: I Haven't Been On A Date In Over 2 Years!



Rihanna has finally opened up about her loneliness . No wonder she won't just let Chris Brown be.
The Singer revealed in her interview with Vogue Magazine's November Issue
"I have not been on a date in forever. Like two years. Haven’t gone to the movies, to dinner. Zero.”
She further went on to say
“I would love to go on a date. You don’t think that? I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many v***nas around me at this point. Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my a** back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour.”

Where are all the Single Chris Brown guys? A Bajan beauty needs you!
More Photos after the cut










Photo Credits: Vogue Magazine
Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion