Wednesday, December 3, 2014

PREGNANT KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN POSES NUDE




'I’m at my best when I’m pregnant. It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. 
'There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it.'
Talking to the magazine, Kourtney revealed that she did her first nude shot while pregnant with her oldest child, son Mason. 

 


'Enpowering': Another image published on DuJour.com showed Kourtney in a wet shirt

Her sister Kim's fully frontal nude shot was billed as breaking the internet.
And it seems Kourtney Kardashian is determined to make just as many headlines - posing naked but for a necklace while heavily pregnant with her third child.
The reality star stripped off for DuJour magazine, telling the publication she was 'not embarrassed' by her naked body.
'To me, nudity is not something to be ashamed of,' explained the 35-year-old. 'I’m not embarrassed of my body. 



Not long to go: The reality star is expected to give birth to her third child before Christmas




Source: MailOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion