Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey Fight at ‘American Idol’ audition


Nicki Minaj derailed the "American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina Tuesday, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... but Mariah FIRED RIGHT BACK with insults of her own. 

In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f**kin' highness over there."
Mariah can be heard saying, "“Oh why, WHYYYY .do I have a three year old sitting around 
me?”
See Video After the Break






Carey continues,
 "I can’t see my kids, because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage.”

Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but she said it before the video starts. 

It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah. 

We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement over a contestant's performance. 
 Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion