Friday, April 12, 2013

Most Shocking Video Ever! Reckless Mom Throws Baby Away To Fight Another Woman on A Bus

                         

A woman threw her young child down to fight another woman who she felt was disrespecting her in a bus.The two women were arguing over a relationship a relative of the mother had with the other woman's boyfriend. 
The young mother yelled:
"If you're over it, why are you approaching me on the bus?. Someone grab my baby! I'm going beat the s*** out of you on this bus little girl. This b**** has disrespected me in front of my baby, man. I'll hit that b****.
She then threw her baby down to fight. Another passenger in the bus filmed the incident which happened in New York.
These are the kind of people that give black women bad stereotypes
Watch the shocking video after the cut 



Source: Liveleak.com
Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion