Friday, April 12, 2013

Watch Out! Agbani Darego’s Denim Line Debuts This June



Former Beauty queen Agbani Darego has launched her very own denim line AD by Agbani Darego.
 The 30-year-old model recently kick started a promotional campaign for the line with herself as the lead model.
‘Launching AD by Agbani Darego is a dream come true for me. Jeans are my loved go-to everyday look and it’s a love I share with a lot of young girls and women for its comfort and simplicity. I am excited about it and I hope that it will be well received’, Darego says.


The first set of products to be launched will be a range of Jeans, Polo shirts and Zip front Shirts.
The Jeans pair will come in four styles: Bola – ‘Trouser Leg’, Aisha -’Classic Cut’,Ify-’Boyfriend Jeans’, Nosa -’Skinny Jeans
AD by Agbani Darego will hit the stores in June, 2013.  
        More Photos when you 





Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion