Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lady Gaga: I've Had Bulimia and Anorexia Since i was 15



Lady Gaga revealed to her fans that she has fought Bulimia and Anorexia since she was 15years old.The Mother monster tweeted a revealing photo of her Anorexic self with the caption  

"To inspire Bravery and BREED some m$therf*cking COMPASSION," 

The singer and her mum created the BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION  to inspire people to be brave and celebrate their triumph over  "perceive flaws " and insecurities about their bodies.
Gaga who was criticised for gaining over 25 pounds recently says 

"I'm dieting right now because I gained, like, 25 pounds.  "I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."



Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion