Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kings of Leon Rocker Jared Followill Marries Model Martha Patterson!






Five months after Jared Followill popped the question, the Kings of Leon bass guitarist and model Martha Patterson tied the knot in Charlotte, Tennessee, Saturday, a rep for the band tells Us Weekly.
Jared's bandmates - brother/singer Caleb Followill, 30, brother/drummer Nathan Followill, 33, and cousin/lead guitarist Matthew Followill, 28 -- attended the rustic ceremony, which a source describes as a typical "country wedding." Jared and his bride wore Lucchese boots during their wedding.
"Today, I get married. It's the biggest step I've ever taken,".  "I've dreamed about this day since I was a little girl."  Jared tweeted on  Saturday
"Marrying my best friend today," Patterson also tweeted Saturday. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."



Be friendly, Share!



Culled from OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion