Monday, September 24, 2012

Lady Gaga goes on a diet



Lady Gaga has resurfaced looking 25 pounds bigger!
In a recent interview with radio host Elvis Duran, she admitted to being a little plumper: 
"I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds, and you know I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."
Mother Monster went on to tell Elvis how much she loves pasta.
"I love eating pasta and pizza. I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing . . . it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice."
Do you prefer her Thin or Chubby?
Source: Globalgrind
Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion