Sunday, September 30, 2012

Justin Bieber Throws Up On Stage at Concert but Keeps Performing (VIDEO)

                                       
Justin Bieber had a bit of an accident when he kicked off his "Believe" tour in Glendale, Arizona.The 18-year-old pop star was in the midst of performing "Out of Town Girl" when he suddenly turned around, threw up on stage and ran off. Yikes!
The Biebs returned quickly, however, telling the crowd "I'm sorry, I'm going to slow things down," 

  But that wasn't the end of Bieber's tummy troubles. A little later in the gig, while      performing "Beauty and a Beat," the superstar singer ran off stage again, stopping the show abruptly for a few minutes.
 "It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," Bieber said to a screaming crowd upon his return. 
 "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage? OK, I wanted to give you my best show ever, so do you mind if I finish it?"




Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion