Friday, September 28, 2012

Alicia Keys and her adorable son ; Egypt

Egypt is singer Alicia keys and Hubby Swiss beatz's  first child together. Alicia calls Swiss her soul mate in a recent interview with Ebony magazine 







"Finding my soul-mate, finding the love of my life has been a freeing experience because of the way we identify [with] each other and understand each other. It’s so rare that you feel like you can be your whole self [with someone]. I can be my whole self, he can be his whole self. I don’t have to be half of myself, he doesn't have to be half of himself. We can just be ourselves and so that alone [is a different feeling]. He’s actually taught me so much… He has that kind of a carefree easy-going spirit that has definitely taught me to be a little bit a little more [easy-going], which is great."

Be friendly, Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear your opinion